Friday, November 21, 2008

I know, I know - I haven't posted in a while

So, I have been thinking about what I would like to post now that the days are getting shorter, colder and flying by so fast you can't even stop to take a picture.

I have gotten bi-focals and it is a bit of a bummer. I have spoken to many people about this change and it is different for everyone. I am working on adjusting but it takes time I guess. (if I can find them this morning - can't remember where I set them down last night - I will post a picture of them)

We are starting to get into the crazy, hectic season and I keep thinking back to last year at this time. How difficult it was but we made it work. It will definitely be easier with Mike around and hopefully everyone will enjoy the season.

It also takes on a different meaning to know we will make sure to let those who have spouses deployed know that we are here for them this year. I was so fortunate to have so many people there for us last year. We are a very grateful for all the great friends and family we have that looked after us.

A couple of things to put on your calendar, if you are so inspired -

December 6th both Meagan and Lauren will be singing with the EPCS Youth Choirs at Trinity First United Methodist Church, 801 N. Mesa. Concert is at 2:30 and tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for Sr. & Military and $5 for students.

December 18th Brynna will be performing with EPSYOs with her new cello. She is very excited and it should be a great concert. I don't have all the details but you can visit www.epsyos.org to get more information or I will post it as we get closer to the date. Brynna will also be performing at Sunland park Mall with the Brown Orchestra on Wednesday, December 10 from 6-7:30.

All of these events should help get everyone in the holiday spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home