Saturday, September 27, 2008

Two posts in one day? Unreal!


I know, I know...I don't post for a month and then I have 2 posts in one day but this picture is just too much to not share. I was going through pictures and memorabilia today. I had hoped to get the girls things all put together but here we are in September and I still don't have it done. It was on my list of things to do while Mike was deployed but it just didn't happen, the house got in the way.

As I was looking through pictures and such, I came across a picture that I love of Lauren when she was just 2. She doesn't like it but I love the blue sky, the sand and the look on her face. She was such a good baby. She doesn't think that it is a good picture but I do. One of the things that we keep dealing with is the fact that we have actual pictures of the two older girls in the house. Most of the pictures of Lauren are on the computer....she doesn't seem to get that we do have pictures of her they are just on the computer. It is my favorite way to store pictures actually. So take a look at little Lauren.

The picture is from when we went to White Sands with our friends the Roops. We miss them very much. Hanna, Ellen and Katie were our first friends in El Paso and Donna was also very good to us and watched the girls for us from time to time. She even tried to help potty train Lauren for me. This was during the time that Lauren was very sick and it was overwhelming at times for me. I am very grateful for all of the people that we have met from this great city. Sure wish they would quit moving :-)

Time for a glass of wine.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen and Sharon said...

What a sweet post this is! We love Lauren, too, and the rest of the family! We understand about moving. It is our plan that our next move will be either to the nursing home or to the graveyard!

September 30, 2008 at 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home