Only 9 days until the election
Ok, my last post said that I would tell everyone about 2900....a little late on my post but here it is - It was a great meal but I ended up not feeling very well after we left, not because of the wine but something that I ate upset my stomach. It was a great presentation and we loved talking to the chef. The wine was perfect with each course, the food just didn't agree with me. So it was a little sad that I had used this great gift card that our friends had given me for my birthday and I left feeling sick. So enough about that...I will try again another time.
Mike's sister, Kim, was here last week for a visit. She was on her way to Houston for a meeting and stopped over to spend some time with us. She had not seen Mike since before he had left for Iraq. It was great to see her and the girls had a fun time playing Clue with her and Mike (Mike is not a big board game fan so I enjoyed watching him play :-)). Mike also finished the bathroom counter top and it looks fabulous!
Kim left on Tuesday and I started getting ramped up for the election and have been spending a few hours at the early voting site with a sign for our friend Judge Chris Antcliff. I get to let voters know who he is and why they should vote for him. I am having a good time doing this and can't wait for the results on November 4th.
On Friday, I started to get a scratchy throat and a drippy nose, surprise, surprise I have my first cold of the season. I am hoping to have it all out of my system and none of the kids get sick by Tuesday at the latest (doesn't the cold know I have important campaigning to do?). Mike is already planning to be home in bed in a week because he is sure he is going to catch my cold, he is a bit of a baby. :-)
Well, that is all for now. I hope EVERYONE gets out there and votes. Vote for the people not the party. www.keepjudgeantcliff.com

1 Comments:
AMEN on voting for the people, not the party. And by the way, aren't ALL men just a little bit babyish? (even if they are as old as Mike) Sorry, Mike. Even Sharon's husband makes such a big deal out of a little sniffle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home