And we are back to the bathroom

The downstairs bathroom has been a work in progress for the past few months. Yes, I said months. With Mike coming back, the end of the school year, vacations and all of the other things that come with summer, the bathroom fell on the back burner. The most important piece was working, the toilet and so when company came over they washed their hands in the laundry room, it worked.(It ended up being a blessing in disguise because we found a leak in the window from the rain, see previous posts, and it made marks on the cement board. I found the crack outside, patched it up and now it is water tight.)
My partner in crime and I decided that this week worked to pick up where we left off. The counter around the sink had already been tiled, we had 2 rows up of tiles in the shower and on Monday we continued working from there. We got about half way finished in the shower on Monday and today we made it all the way to the top. It looks great (minus the blue tape). We should be able to grout this weekend and then the bathroom should be fully functioning, Meagan cannot wait! I have to say that Christa and I work very well together. It has been a lot of fun and she and her family are pretty amazing!
Waiting to take a shower........

1 Comments:
Way to go, girls! You two ladies remind us of a couple of other ladies we know!! :o) (We are just a bit older.)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home